Blessed Sacrament Church Food Bank
5050 8th Ave NE, Seattle, WA, 98105
Distance: 4 Miles
Contact Hours: Su, noon-2pm.
Travel Information: Located just south of NE 53rd St in the University District neighborhood of Seattle. Call King County Metro at (206) 553-3000 or visit http://tripplanner.kingcounty.gov/ for public transit information.
Provides a weekly meal.
Offers hygiene items.
Meal is coordinated by St. Vincent de Paul Conference.
Days of the Week
Hours of Service
- Available between noon and 5pm
Visit in person.
Food Pantry: F, 10:30am-noon.
Meal: Su, noon-2pm.
Meal: No geographic restrictions.
Food Pantry: Within parish boundaries, which are:
- South boundary is the Ship Canal
- West boundary is 1st Ave NE
- North boundary is NE 70th St
- East boundary follows 20th Ave NE southward from NE 70th to Ravenna Blvd, follows Ravenna Blvd southeast to 25th Ave NE, follows 25th Ave NE south to Montlake Blvd and then continues south along Montlake Blvd to the Ship Canal.
This provider does not offer this service at other locations.
The following services may be helpful:
Evening Drop-In Services for Women, 2030 3rd Ave, Angeline's Center, Seattle, WA, 98121
Meal Program, 3200 Wetmore Ave, Everett, WA, 98201
Drop-In Center, 5623 Rainier Ave S, Seattle, WA, 98118