Catholic Community Services - Kinship Programs
Kinship Caregivers Support Program
100 23rd Ave S, Randolph Carter Family Center, Seattle, WA, 98144
Distance: 1 Miles
Contact Hours: M-F, 9am-4:30pm.
Travel Information: At the intersection of E Yesler Way and 23rd Ave S, across the street from the Douglass-Truth library. Call King County Metro at (206) 553-3000 or visit http://tripplanner.kingcounty.gov/ for public transit information.
Provides financial assistance for eligible families providing kinship care. Examples of items that qualify for financial assistance are listed below:
- Food, clothing, transportation, household items
- Legal custody filing fees
- School uniforms, supplies, field trips, band instruments
- Sports and youth activities registrations, fees, uniforms, tutoring
- One-time help with rent or utilities to prevent eviction or shut-off
Days of the Week
Languages other than English
- Interpreter services
To receive financial assistance, applicants must have exhausted all other financial assistance resources prior to contacting Kinship Care.
Adults ages 18 or older who are the primary caregiver for a friend's or a relative's children.
Children living in home with caregiver are ages 18 or younger.
Caregiver has either informal or formal responsibility, such as legal custody or guardianship.
Licensed foster parents or clients with open cases with CPS and Child Welfare Services are eligible for financial assistance through their case workers.
Call, or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Documentation of primary caregiving is required for financial assistance request.
- Documentation may include Food Benefits, child-only TANF, SSI, notarized letter (signed by birth parent), court document, or listing as guardian on child's school registration form, child's name on lease.
- Documents can be submitted via postal mail or fax.
- Catholic Community Services - Kinship Programs - South King 1229 W Smith St, Kent, WA, 98032
The following services may be helpful:
Kinship Caregivers Support Program, 1229 W Smith St, Kent, WA, 98032
Emergency Services, 4001 St. Mary's Dr, Anacortes, WA, 98221
(360) 293-9821 Website
Good Neighbor Fund, 4851 Tolt Ave, Carnation, WA, 98014