DSHS - Community Services Offices
Additional Lifeline Phone Minutes
9600 College Way N, Opportunity Center, Seattle, WA, 98103
Distance: 2048 Miles
Contact Hours: M-F, 8am-4pm.
Travel Information: Call King County Metro at (206) 553-3000 or visit http://tripplanner.kingcounty.gov/ for public transit information.
Partners with Lifeline mobile phone service providers to help program recipients continue their existing Lifeline mobile phone service when they are in need of additional cell phone minutes.
Currently there is no maximum amount of additional minutes clients can receive each month.
Each provider has a different amount of minutes assigned per PIN issued but clients are able to get as many new pins as they need.
The federal Lifeline program provides free mobile phones and a monthly allotment of cell phone minutes to people with limited incomes.
Days of the Week
Disabilities and Health Conditions
- General Disabilities
Languages other than English
- Interpreter services
- Financial Assistance
Must have a Lifeline cell phone plan through Assurance, Access, Q Link, Safelink or TerraCom and be in need of additional minutes.
Call or visit Community Service Office in person.
Program recipients will receive a unique PIN to redeem for more cell phone minutes.
Any PINs issued must be picked up in person at a local CSO.
Hours for application/eligibility interviews are 8am-3pm.
ZIP codes 98103, 98105, 98107, 98115, 98117, 98125, 98133, 98145, 98155, 98160, 98165, 98175, 98177 and 98195.
Call for exact determination.
|EBT Quest Card Customer Service||(888) 328-9271|
- DSHS - Community Services Offices - Auburn 810 28th St NE, Auburn, WA, 98002
- DSHS - Community Services Offices - Belltown 2106 2nd Ave, Seattle, WA, 98121
- DSHS - Community Services Offices - Capitol Hill 1700 E Cherry St, Seattle, WA, 98122
- DSHS - Community Services Offices - Federal Way 616 S 348th St, Federal Way, WA, 98003
- DSHS - Community Services Offices - King Eastside 805 156th Ave NE, Bellevue, WA, 98007
- DSHS - Community Services Offices - King South 1313 W Meeker St, Suite 100, Kent, WA, 98032
- DSHS - Community Services Offices - Rainier 3600 S Graham St, Seattle, WA, 98118
- DSHS - Community Services Offices - Renton 500 SW 7th St, Suite B, Renton, WA, 98057
- DSHS - Community Services Offices - White Center 9650 15th Ave SW, Seattle, WA, 98106
The following services may be helpful:
Additional Lifeline Phone Minutes, 2106 2nd Ave, Seattle, WA, 98121
(877) 501-2233 Website
Additional Lifeline Phone Minutes, 2505 Olympic Hwy N Suite 440, Shelton, WA, 98584
(877) 501-2233 Website
Landline Discount Program,
(800) 234-9473 Website