2101 E Yesler Way, 2nd Floor, Seattle, WA, 98122
Distance: 2202 Miles
Contact Hours: M-F, 7:15am-6pm.
Travel Information: Located near the intersection of 21st Ave S and E Yesler Way, on the northwest corner of Dr. Blanche Lavizzo Park. Call King County Metro at (206) 553-3000 or visit http://tripplanner.kingcounty.gov/ for public transit information.
Offers general dentistry, including exams, X-rays, cleanings, fillings and extractions.
Provides limited oral surgery as well as limited crown, denture and root canal services. May refer out for more complex procedures.
Provides limited emergency dental care services.
Days of the Week
Languages other than English
- Interpreter services
- Low-Cost/Sliding Scale
- Private Insurance
- WA Apple Health (Medicaid)
Patients of all ages.
Call to make an appointment or confirm drop-in hours.
Emergency patients must arrive at the clinic 60 minutes before the clinic closes.
Sliding scale fees are available.
General dentistry patients are seen regardless of ability to pay.
WA Apple Health (Medicaid), most Medicare Advantage plans, and private insurance are accepted.
Specialty care such as crown, dentures, partials and root canals must be fully paid before the work is started.
|Dental Clinic||(206) 461-7801|
- Neighborcare Health at 45th Street Clinic 1629 N 45th St, Seattle, WA, 98103
- Neighborcare Health at Georgetown Clinic 6200 13th Ave S, Seattle, WA, 98108
- Neighborcare Health at High Point Clinic 6020 35th Ave SW, Seattle, WA, 98126
- Neighborcare Health at Meridian Clinic 10521 Meridian Ave N, Suite A, Seattle, WA, 98133
- Neighborcare Health at Pacific Tower Clinic 1200 12th Ave S, Suite 401, Seattle, WA, 98144
- Neighborcare Health at Rainier Beach Clinic 9245 Rainier Ave S, Seattle, WA, 98118
This provider does not offer other services at this location.
The following services may be helpful:
Dental Care, 9245 Rainier Ave S, Seattle, WA, 98118
Dental Care, 1629 N 45th St, Seattle, WA, 98103
Dental Care, 10521 Meridian Ave N, Suite A, Seattle, WA, 98133