Providence Regional Medical Center Everett
Outreach - In-Hospital/Bereaved Parents
916 Pacific Ave, Everett, WA, 98201
Distance: 2290 Miles
Contact Hours: 24-hour emergency service.
In-hospital visits to consult with bereaved parents whose infant was stillborn, or who lost their child through miscarriage or newborn death.
For bereaved parents whose infant was stillborn, or who lost their child through miscarriage or newborn death.
Hospital social workers must arrange visit.
|Behavioral Health||(425) 258-7390|
This provider does not offer this service at other locations.
- Education - Alcohol & Drug Information School
- Hospital - Health/Medical Services
- Information And Referral - Cancer/Treatment/Resources
- MAT Services
- Providence Regional Medical Center - Main Office - Everett
- Rehabilitation - Brain Injury
- Rehabilitation Outpatient Services/Physical Therapy
- Substance Abuse Treatment - Continuing Care
- Substance Abuse Treatment - Detox
- Substance Abuse Treatment - Outpatient Services
- Support Group - AWAKE (Sleep Apnea)
The following services may be helpful:
Law Enforcement - 911 Support/Chaplains Office, 3002 Wetmore Ave, Everett, WA, 98201
Grief Counseling, 800 Hindley Lane, Edmonds, WA, 98020
(206) 517-9101 E-mail
Family Support Services, 4314 Roosevelt Way NE, Seattle, WA, 98105