SE WA Aging and Disability Resource Centers
125 E Cherry St, Suite A, Walla Walla, WA, 99362
Distance: 1721 Miles
Contact Hours: M-F, 8:30am-5pm.
Offers a public access point for long term supports and services.
This is a free service for older individuals, adults with disabilities, and family caregivers to navigate and access a wide range of community-based resources by providing information, referrals, and options counseling to support an individual and/or their family.
This service includes assisting individuals experiencing financial issues especially related to health care costs to apply for those services that they may qualify for, such as: Low-Income Subsidy program (LIS), Medicare Savings Program (MSP), the Medicare Part D Prescription Drug Program (Med D), and WA Apple Health (Medicaid), Social Security, and Basic Food Stamp applications.
- Accessible for disabled
- Wheelchair accessible
Days of the Week
Disabilities and Health Conditions
- General Disabilities
Languages other than English
- Interpreter services
Seniors 60 yrs and older or adults 18 and over with a disability.
Call for an appointment.
Walla Walla County.
|Toll Free||(888) 769-2582|
- SE WA Aging and Disability Resource Centers - Asotin County 744 5th St, Suite C, Clarkston, WA, 99403
- SE WA Aging and Disability Resource Centers - Benton/Franklin Counties 3311 W Clearwater Ave, Suite D100, Kennewick, WA, 99336
- SE WA Aging and Disability Resource Centers - Columbia County 410 E Main St, Dayton, WA, 99328
- SE WA Aging and Disability Resource Centers - Garfield County 695 Main St, Pomeroy, WA, 99347
- SE WA Aging and Disability Resource Centers - Kittitas County 206 W 1st Ave, Ellensburg, WA, 98926
- SE WA Aging and Disability Resource Centers - Yakima County 1710 S 24th Ave, Suite 100, Yakima, WA, 98902
The following services may be helpful:
Benefits Assistance, 206 W 1st Ave, Ellensburg, WA, 98926
Benefits Assistance, 744 5th St, Suite C, Clarkston, WA, 99403
Benefits Assistance, 1710 S 24th Ave, Suite 100, Yakima, WA, 98902