Sea Mar Community Health Centers
8915 14th Ave S, Seattle, WA, 98108
Contact Hours: M-Sa, 8am-5pm.
Travel Information: Two blocks east of W Marginal Way S on the corner of 14th Ave S and S Henderson St. Call King County Metro at (206) 553-3000 or visit http://tripplanner.kingcounty.gov/ for public transit information.
Offers primary dental care, including
- Oral exams and consultations
- Oral screenings for infants and young children
- Oral health education and training
- Same-day appointments for emergency or urgent dental care
- Preventive services for children that include x-rays, cleanings, sealants and fluoride treatments
- Consultations and referrals for pediatric hospital care
- Regular appointments for routine and preventive dental care, including x-rays, restorations ("fillings"), scaling, composites, extractions and root canals
- Limited orthodontic treatment for children and adolescents
- Consultations for crowns and bridges
Days of the Week
Languages other than English
- Interpreter services
- 3rd Party Payment
- Low-Cost/Sliding Scale
- Private Insurance
- WA Apple Health (Medicaid)
Call for appointment or visit in person.
Drop-ins accepted; appointments are preferred.
Offers sliding scale based on income level and ability to pay for people without dental insurance.
Accepts WA Apple Health (Medicaid) and private insurance.
No geographic restrictions.
|Dental Care||(206) 762-3263|
|Latino Senior Information and Assistance||(206) 764-4700|
|Toll Free||(800) 756-5437|
- Sea Mar Community Health Center - Bellevue Clinic 3801 150th Ave SE, Bellevue, WA, 98006
- Sea Mar Community Health Center - Burien Dental Clinic 18010 8th Ave S, Suite 416, Burien, WA, 98148
- Sea Mar Community Health Center - Des Moines Clinic 2781 S 242nd St, Des Moines, WA, 98198
- Sea Mar Community Health Center - Federal Way Clinic 31405 18th Ave S, Federal Way, WA, 98003
- Sea Mar Community Health Center - White Center Clinic 9650 15th Ave SW, Suite 100, Seattle, WA, 98106
The following services may be helpful: