Stanwood Community and Senior Center
7430 276TH St NW, Stanwood, WA, 98292
Distance: 1874 Miles
Contact Hours: M-F, 9am-4pm
Accepts donations of medical equipment, such as canes, walkers, and wheelchairs. Will loan equipment to needy seniors. Availability of equipment varies, depending on donations received.
Any senior needing medical equipment
Call for assistance.
This provider does not offer this service at other locations.
- Foot Care Clinic
- Lincoln Hill Adult Day Center
- Project Enhance (Enhance Wellness and Enhance Fitness)
- Senior Centers
- Senior Dining Program
- Stanwood Senior Center - Main Office
- Support Group - Brain Injury
- Support Group - Cardiac / Heart
- Support Group - Diabetic
- Support Group (Senior Peer)
- Thrift Store
The following services may be helpful:
Adaptive Medical Equipment Lending, 501 NE Washington St, White Salmon, WA, 98672
Adaptive Medical Equipment Lending, 115 W Court St, Annex 2, Goldendale, WA, 98620
Medical Loan Equipment, 214 N Juniper St, Omak, WA, 98841
(509) 826-4741 Website