Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault Support
619 2nd Ave S, Okanogan, WA, 98840
Contact Hours: Crisis line: 24 hours daily; walk-ins: M-F, 8am-5pm.
Provides shelter, referrals, advocacy, and support to victims of domestic violence and sexual assault.
Also offers assistance to immigrant women who are victims of domestic violence and don't speak English with resources, such as:
- Safety planning
- Referrals to local services like child support and divorce issues
- Orders of protection
- Getting documentation of abuse, medical records, and filing police reports
- Violence against women act self-petition (VAWA) if the battered petitioner qualifies
- Networking with other agencies to coordinate services
- Follow-up with all of the above
Days of the Week
Languages other than English
Must be a victim of a violence crime.
Call or visit location.
|Toll Free & Crisis line||(888) 826-3221|
This provider does not offer this service at other locations.
The following services may be helpful:
Crisis Hotline, 115 NW State St, Room 305, Pullman, WA, 99163
(Bed Bank) Domestic Violence Shelter, Call for location
24-Hour Crisis Line, 600 North Ave, Sunnyside, WA, 98944
(509) 837-6689 Website